L’exactitude signifie pour nous 3 choses: communication, implication avec le client et un design du travail bien défini tout en ayant une attitude d’ouverture face aux nouvelles propositions et nouveaux challenges.
SHAPE: PROJECT BABY TOUS
- 1. To show the content of the case.
- 2. The design of the case has to be related to the promotional gift.
- 3. To surprise in the point of sale.
- 1. The most classic and easiest format is proposed: a cover and base with PVC window to show the content.
- 2. Two pieces with rounded edges on the short ends of the case gave the box the classic swinging of a crib.
- 3. The graphic did the rest in order to obtain the desired “surprise effect”. Who can resist this beautiful crib?
COMMUNICATIVE APPROACH: PROJECT ANEJÓN DE PAGO DE CARRAOVEJAS
- 1. To strengthen the Premium concept of the line.
- 2. It signifies the launching of a new line of products. Strengthening the communication of a brand is fundamental.
- 3. To associate the design to the storytelling of the product.
- 1. Exclusivity, newness and refinement in the formats.
- 2. The case is designed to serve as a bottle holder by an inner holding system, in this manner the table is protected from marks and spots while the communication of the brand and the luxury concept are strengthened.
- 3. The visual power falls on colour, which represents the colour of the characteristic stone where the vineyards are settled, the stone used for the construction of the cellar and the stone of the medieval castle which dominates the environment.
CONCEPT APPROACH: PROJECT SP OIL
- 1. This case is intended for specialized points of sale, not for large consuming centers.
- 2. The aim is to promote and support the sale of this high-quality collection.
- 3. It has to be practical both in the distribution and in the point of sale itself.
- 1. Specific focus on showing the product in a different way as we can do it in a large center.
- 2. The case has the function of PLV, the format is conceived in a single block, as a pedestal for the products and the graphic communicates the product in a clear and simple manner.
- 3. A simple format, base and top with interior in order to protect shipping, when turning the top and putting the base with the products, the case serves as a PLV.
TECHNICAL APPROACH: PROJECT CHRISTMAS TOUS PROMOTION
- 1. The format is limited, base and top, because it is what best works in large commercial areas and in Christmas “aggressive” promotions.
- 2. To continue with the visual codes of the brand.
- 3. Wow effect.
- 1. We suggest continuity in colours and technique in comparison with the previous year.
- 2. However, we propose to focus on the textures and the material contrast.
- 3. We develop a new technique: lining twice. This allows the combination of two antagonist materials, obtaining high embossment and transparency with dies, producing an optic game. We again give a totally different overview of a product we design every year.
AESTHETIC APPROACH: PROJECT CHRISTMAS LOEWE PROMOTION
- 1. To break visual molds, to transmit something different compared with others these days.
- 3. To connect with the codes of the brand.
- 1. We decide to bet for a colour explosion which does not evoke Christmas but which transmits strength and liveliness.
- 2. We decide to emphasize this “colour party” with the round format.
- 3. We achieve the connection with the brand through a stamped leather piece, following the same processes used in the creation of shoes following the same and bags.
Ici nous présentons notre dernière collection, un exercice à travers lequel nous avons travaillé des formats et designs avec des marques inventées par nous mêmes. Cette collection se distingue par deux aspects, premièrement par la quantité de nouveaux formats qu’elle propose et, deuxièmement, grâce à l’utilisation de matériaux et compléments peu communs en packaging.