Cartonajes Salinas’ year of establishment.
During this year we built the first plant measuring 5,400m2.
90% of our production focussed on the shoe industry.
1996 turnover: €2,791,000
We expanded our target markets and started to work on luxury packaging for the fragrance and cosmetics industries.
During this year the most significant investments occurred:
- Integration of 90% of production processes at our facilities: stamping machines, cutting machines, laminating machines…
- KBA 6 colour UV/CONVENTIONAL printing machine.
- Purchase of next generation Emecci line.
- Pre-press and cutting plotter equipment for making mock ups.
- Acquisition of the first casemaker machine (in the world) to automatically make round boxes.
Our expansion process began.
The production plant expanded by 21,000m2.
Optimisation of our workflow: ERP / CRM
Continued investment in technology and processes which improve the quality of our products.
- Implement tools and systems which steer us to continuous improvement and to a management approach based on LEAN THINKING: improving overall value for our customer and eliminating waste, both in materials and processes.
- Award of a grant of 185.222,80 € by the Conselleria of Sustainable Economy of Valencia-Spain to run the project MODERNIZATION OF MANUFACTURING COMPANY OF LINED BOXES.
OUTLOOK FOR 20-21
2021 will see the end of a major three-year strategic plan for Salinas, which is extremely demanding for the entire company:
New tools, new management models, a major transition in our corporate culture towards efficiency and sustainability, and the development of the customer journey at Salinas to provide an improved experience for our clients.
A three-year plan, the aim of which is to make us a strategic partner and facilitator for each of our clients in the pursuit of their projects.